July 1st, 2020

Should I stay or should I go (Part 2)? Parent choice and school re-openings

The Johns Hopkins eSchool+ Initiative Webinar Series: Equity and K-12 School Re-opening
Monday, July 6, 2020 from 3:00-4:00pm EDT

Join us in the important conversation about “Should I stay or should I go (Part 2)? Parent choice and school re-openings” Speakers include Joyce Epstein, PhD, Anita Cicero, JD, and Christopher Swanson, EdD.

Webinar and registration information for this free event can be found at: https://mailchi.mp/jhu.edu/school-reopening-webinars-june29-2513858

How to re-open schools is one the most pressing decisions facing school districts and political leaders across the country. All children are being severely impacted by school closures, our most vulnerable children most of all. The Johns Hopkins Consortium for School-Based Health Solutions, Berman Institute of Bioethics and School of Education are partnering together to bring guidance and information to stakeholders, including parents and teachers, school staff and leadership, about student, parent and teacher considerations in how to re-open schools equitably.